Centennial High School Band Boosters
The success of the band depends not only on the director and the great staff but on each of the band parents. If you have a child who participates in either Marching Band and/or Concert Band, you are a member of the Band Boosters.
By being an active member of the Booster organization, you are able to see your kids enjoy what they love and to get to know their friends.
2020-2021 Band Booster Board
- Jonathan Doud - President: email@example.com
- Brent Grunfeld - Vice President
- Jeffie Nicholson - Recording Secretary
- Laura Clark - Communication Secretary
- Tanya Bonney - Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron Hayes - Assistant Treasurer
Please address physical mail to the CHS Band Booster Board to:
PO Box 682372
Franklin, TN 37068-2372
2020-2021 Booster Meetings
- Typically, all meetings are the 2nd Thursday of each month @ 7PM in the band room
- If the school is closed, the meetings will be held via Zoom (link will be distributed prior)
- Access the official band calendar here: CHS Google Calendar
New to Band?
Find everything you need to know about being a part of the CHS Band.